My first manaiaklani task

Today (4.12.2023) I was doing the summer learning journey. I had a look at the kick in tasks and chose to do the super hero task where we had to use craiyon. Craiyon is an app that you can go on and search for any creative image that is generated from AI, (Example dragon that can make anything out of fire) 

craiyon is such a creative app to use it was a very fantastic,fun app to use. Here is a link for you to use if you want  https://www.craiyon.com/.

I Registered from Manaiakalani, This is my super hero’s origin: when someone makes her sad,annoyed,mad she turns into a dragon her powers are she can do anything with fire only she can turn  invisible and has telekinesis. her weakness is water she gets stronger when she gets more annoyed shes a super hero. she got her power because of a test a very old man tested people in public so that he could give someone kind and trust worthy enough to have the special miraculous because the man has a Miraculous box that hold a special secret that no one can know only he can. the test was to see who would help him when he was pretending that he can’t cross the road the person that help him pass the road would get the one and only strong miraculous.

what would you be if you had to come up with a creative idea?

what should I add next time?